Blade Filters' HEPA-Carbon Air Filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particulate matter. We’ve created a list of some of the benefits of implementing these filters in your workplace.
1. Removes 99.97% of germs and viruses in the air.
The HEPA-Carbon air filter utilizes a five-step filtration process to ensure optimal breathable air by removing up to 99.97% of airborne particulate matter. Germs and viruses in the air get trapped into the system and removed from the air.
2. Employees feel more safe in the workspace.
Air purification systems ensure optimal breathable air for people in the workspace. Employees will be more willing to return to work knowing there is an air filtration process removing volatile organic compounds from the air.
3. Shows customers that you care about safety.
Your relationship with customers can improve by implementing this safety measure during these unprecedented times. Customers are more likely to shop and go to places where protection is implemented as opposed to somewhere that is not taking any precautions.
4. Removes seasonal allergens.
Pollen and other airborne allergens are removed from the air. This creates a better environment for employees and customers who suffer from seasonal allergies.
5. Removes triggers for asthma attacks.
Carbon used in conjunction with HEPA filters are known for trapping dust, lint, mold spores, pet hair and other impurities in the air. This can help decrease the chance of someone getting an asthma attack.
6. Removes smoke particles and tobacco.
HEPA filters remove smoke particles, tobacco contaminants and other associated odours from the air.
7. Removes unpleasant odours.Odour particles get trapped into the filter which removes unwanted odours in the air. This creates a more pleasant environment for employees and customers.